Homemade Marvel Baked Pudding

12:28


Many a times it happen with me that I just want to do things in life without following any universal rules or method. I just want to do things for fun for excitement or you can say for self motivating myself. These days cooking has became therapeutic for me , whenever I am in Kitchen either am focused or am totally confused it don't happen very often though that am in a very fickle , contesting myself and want to do something unconventional and different. This Saturday was one such rebellious day for me when I really want to have fun in the kitchen and so I made this pudding which I baked and then just played with the Chocolate Syrup in the name of decorating the dish. Trust me the outcome was a beautiful, soft, spongy and chocolaty pudding which melt in my mouth and my Dil goes Hmmm,Hmmm,Hmmmm. 
          



Recipe Of Marvel Baked Pudding

 Ingredients :


  • All Purpose Flour 2 Cup
  • Powdered Sugar 1 Cup 
  • Mixed Jam 2 tbs
  • Vanilla Essence 1 tbs
  • Milk 2 Cup
  • Egg 1
  • Banana Puree 1 tbs ( optional )
  • Pinch Of Salt
  • Butter 50 gms
  • Chocolate Syrup 
  • Baking Powder 1 tbs



Recipe Of Marvel Baked Pudding

Recipe Of Marvel Baked Pudding

 Method :


  • In a bowl take a cup of powdered sugar and add a tbs of mixed jam , 2 tbs of Butter and one egg. and whisk it properly.
  • In another bowl take 2 cups of milk and add the vanilla essence and the Banana puree.
  • In the third bowl mix the flour with the a pinch of salt and baking powder.
  • Now mix all the wet and dry ingredients and grease the microwave bowl with Butter.
  • Pour the mixture and bake it for 20 mints.
  • Once the pudding is ready just add the Chocolate Syrup the way you like it.

Recipe Of Marvel Baked Pudding

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.